November 20, 2010

FoUr

My night is a little dull but story of my life!
I feel like all I do now is work work work!!
I love the money don't get me wrong
&&&
I love being busy
BUTT
when all my days run together because all i do is work something is very wrong!
So after a LONG week of working over 34 hours all I want to do is sit around and do nothing.
sooooo
on this wonderfully cold November night on Saturday I am staying in cuddled up under my favorite blanket in my PJ's and a large glass of ice cold coke
I am sitting on the couch watching....


YUPP
Ratatouille!
I love love love Disney movies and I happen to not seen this movie in a long time and as i layed in my favorite spot flipping through channels it popped up!
SOLD!
A nice clam easy night off my feet sounds GREAT to me


SURPRISE SURPRISE!!
Kyle showed up on my front door step
He was supposed to come home from his 5 day drill on Sunday but they got released early!!

Best night ever!