November 3, 2010

Lovin' Life

So Life so far has been pretty great!!
I have a great job,
A wonderful boyfriend,
and a loving family!

I'm SUPER excited for Thanksgiving!
Its my second favorite holiday.
Why might you ask its it second?
Well because Christmas is my favorite!!

BUTTT this is why I love thanksgiving:
  • Amazing food
  • Lots of family around
  • Shopping!!
  • Paint - ball
  • Beautiful weather
  • Fantastic smells (cooking food and leaves)
  • and just the feeling of being loved


So since I'm on the topic of thanksgiving and life is amazing this is what I'm thankful for:
  • Kyle R. Horn
  • My job (with lots of hours)
  • Loving family
  • Good smelling things like candles and air fresheners
  • Yummy food
  • Fantastic friends
  • Naps with my blanket and Kyle
  • Even though they bug me 9 times outta 10 my cats because no matter what they will love me :]
  • Fountain drinks from Sonic
  • Long sleeves and jackets
  • Going to a store and spending hours in there making a mess and lots of laughs
  • Starting school next semester
  • Knowing what I want from life
  • Knowing where i want to go in life
  • And knowing that life never works out the way you plain (which is the beauty in it all)
  • My Ipod/ music (funny how music can always say what my heart cant put into words)
  • My flat iron and make-up to fix the flaws I see in myself
  • Back massages :]
  • Rainy days
  • Oreo balls
  • Heating pads
  • Cute new clothes on a GREAT deal
  • Veggie trays
  • Long car rides
  • Sweet text messages in the morning
  • Hugs and Lovin's (from kyle of course)
  • My car, even though it needs a lot of work, it still gets the job done
AND
  • Cuddling up on the couch with a good movie and my blanket


So YUPPP I love life