November 29, 2010

OoOpS!

With all the crazy-ness happening last week I never got the chance to get online!
It all started with my aunt Carol, uncle Chau, and two little cousins Alex and Annie coming into town!
Then Thanksgiving with over 43 people at our house!
All the guys went paint balling thanksgiving morning,
then around 2 was lunch!
Lots of turkey, ham, potato's, rolls, green beans, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and of course dessert!!
Lots of yummy food!
Then Kyle and I went to his house to have dinner with his family!
I was wayyyy to full to eat to much so I just ate some deviled eggs.
After Cameron Farr and his girlfriend Corrine come over and we just chilled, laughed, and talked.
Then BLACK FRIDAY!


Yes, i admit i went out on Black Friday,
Although I'm not crazy enough to get up super early!
I got up around 5am and was out the door at 6am!
First stop?!
Bass Pro Shop!
no idea why that was our meeting spot buttt it was.
I did end up finding a couple cheap shirts for kyle!
While we slept in and got ready for the day my crazy mom was at Joann's at 4am!
She did get a cricket!

OH man how I LOVE this thing!
I have played with it everyday since buying it!
If you don't know what a cricket is, its a machine where you up in a little card and it can cut out any shape that is on the card, in any size!
Its soooooo cool!

After Bass Pro was OLD NAVY!!!
I got two super cute long sleeve sweaters, two over sweaters and a pair of pj pants!

Sadly after that i had to work 10am - 6pm
looooong day.

But since i missed a few days ill just pick back up from where i started off




Day Eight:

I have more memories that make me laugh then pictures
but
lucky on Wednesday night we went to Native New Yorker for wings.
They are my uncle Chau's favorite wings and there are no Natives in California

So while waiting for out food me and my cousins made mustaches!!
Oh yea!
ha ha we are super cool!

I had a FANTASTIC thanksgiving!
Hope you all did too!