February 10, 2011

A rollercoaster ride?!

Life seems to be like a roller coaster ride,
Its has its ups and downs

For some reason I've been on a down hill ride.
I keep getting sick, I get the worst cramps in my stomach at night,
I keep throwing up, I get MASSIVE headaches,
no matter how long or how much i sleep I'm always am exhausted,
and I get so upset over the dumbest things.

Ive been to close to 20 doctors, had over 40 different tests done
and guess what?!
No one knows whats wrong.

Its so frustrating!
I'm so sick of being sick,
I'm so over all the tests,
and
I'm so done not knowing whats wrong!

Ok now that my anger has be slapped onto the page I oddly feel a little better :]

On a good note,
Kyle is at drill this weekend!
I hate when he isn't around because I get super bored,
and really lonely
BUT
when he comes home we are always that much closer
and
while he is out there he always tells me how much he misses me,
it helps me know he really does love me :]

ALSO I have a plan for this weekend!
I'm going to deep clean my room,
I mean pull apart my closet,
wash my walls,
clean my carpets,
and
get rid of a whole bunch of stuff!

BECAUSE,
hopefully with in the next year me and kyle want to get married
we have been looking at apartments,
and houses
so we know what we like and where we want to live!
It makes me sooooo excited!

Well that's whats been going on my life since the last time I blogged

My goal:
Blog once a week, since i don't keep a journal my blog is now going to be my journal

Hope you all have a lovely day!

P.S. I am NOT looking forward to Valentines Day, I think its a dumb holiday.