April 10, 2011

"Just touch my hand"

So live has been pretty busy!
Me and Kyle are talking about getting married which is SUPER exciting,
our only issue is money.
I don't make enough money at WHBM so I've been looking for a new job
or at least a second job.
I had two interviews with Hi-Health for a full time position
BUT
no call back....
I had an interview with Desert Schools Credit Union
No call back...
I had four interviews with Gordon's Jewelry
( I had to interview with all their managers)
got a call back but its only a temperay position....
And
I have an interview with Best Buy on Tuesday
hopefully I'll get a call back from them!

Yes i called Hi-Health and Desert Schools and left messages just never heard anything back "/

I honestly have NO idea how couples live!
I mean i don't have many bills and neither does kyle
yet even with him working full time and me either getting a full time job or working two jobs to make it full time i have no clue how we will make enough to live.
We did happen to find an apartment we love!

Its right down the road from where we live now
Its a two bed, two bath, two storey apartment
in the building it has three floors so our first floor would be the buildings second floor
this would have our kitchen, living room and washer/dryer
then our second floor (the buildings third floor) would be the two bedrooms and bathrooms
it has a HUGE walk in closet
comes with all the kitchen utilities, and washer and dryer
they are also offering free water, sewage, and trash
for only $680 a month!

Hopefully it will all work out because after lots and lots and lots and lots of praying
i know kyle is the man I'm meant to be with, he is my true love

I don't know how i lived before he came into my life...
oh well i know if everything is meant to be it will work out

So with us luck!!!

Hope you all have been having a great months